Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Some random thoughts right now...

Not much has changed since I blogged last...  Been pretty much the same for me (aka, no ring...)! 

My best friend recently asked me for some ideas of rings I like, just in case.  Talk about making me suspicious!  However, Dino just had to get some major car repairs done, costing nearly 3k, which is ridiculous, so I don't think he has much extra cash at the moment.  My car also just went into the shop (he literally drove my dying car to pick up his fixed car, and left mine there.  Talk about perfect timing...).

We also just went to a wedding in Portland, which was fun.  Always nice to see weddings up close and personal!  Really makes me list things I do and don't like, things I may do or will definitely steer away from.  Afterwards, a drunk Dino and I were talking, and he asked me to describe my wedding I've been planning in my mind.  I honestly couldn't, though.  It isn't like I can make any decisions without a timeline or, you know, a fiance, or budget or anything.  I tried to explain this, and he seemed touched that I would take his ideas into consideration, but of course I would!  It isn't just going to be MY wedding.  Plus I feel like I look at wedding blogs for the pretty, and for general ideas, rather than specific plans.  But it seems he is thinking more about our future wedding, even if it is just drunk Dino saying things about it. 

Soon enough, though...  soon enough I'll be planning my own wedding!  I hope so, at least!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment