Sunday, February 20, 2011

Already?

So last night I had wedding dreams.  Let me remind you - I'm NOT even engaged!!!  But nonetheless, wedding dreams.  It is also interesting that I spent the night alone.  Anyway, to the dream.

I dreamt that I had two weeks to plan a wedding, so it was already rushed and crazy.  Then the wedding day arrived, and it was weird and we were rushing around, and the venue was this restaurant overlooking water.  There was an upstairs area for getting ready, and my hair was a mess, and I almost wasn't ready in time, and was rushing around to get prepared.  The weird thing was the ceremony - it was a two part ceremony, but for some reason, Dino (let's call my boyfriend Dino, okay?) and I weren't allowed in the first part, so we were hanging out upstairs and peeking in during that part.  It was really strange.

I think I had a second dream about weddings too, but I can't really remember it anymore (I knew I should have written it down as soon as I woke up!!).  I think it had something to do with me telling Dino about my wedding blog obsession, and then him proposing.  But I'm not positive.

Waking up, that was so weird.  I almost wonder if it is related to starting this blog...  Silly me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment