Friday, January 31, 2014

So, Here's the Thing

I've been feeling pretty aimless here.  My life is boring, so writing about it didn't sound too thrilling.  I'm not planning a wedding anymore, so there's not much to talk about there.  I could do a recap post, and might still.  I'll definitely never be a fashion blogger, you have to have some idea of fashion to do that, I think...  I could talk about trying to find my career path, but that is pretty frustrating and I don't want to jeopardize any potential future jobs.

So what could I talk about that is interesting?  Food!  Not 100% all the time, but I do cook multiple times a week, experiment with recipes and new ingredients, and really enjoy talking about, making, and eating food.  Even on the most boring days, I could find something to post related to food!  And drinks!

I'm hoping to get more pictures up here, because that's truly the interesting part, no?  And I'm sure other stuff will sneak in (like nail polish, another of my loves, and books, because I'm doing a lot of reading these days), so this will continue to somewhat document my life.

And here's a picture of my nails, totally unrelated to food whatsoever, but I think they are pretty today.  Tonight or tomorrow I'm painting them blue and green, though, in support of my Seahawks, baby!  Go Hawks!


No comments:

Post a Comment