Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Springy Teal Nails!

I went pretty boring this time, just a classic teal color.  It's Essie "where's my chauffeur" and is a really nice teal color, not too crazy, but fun nonetheless.

They are a little greener in real life, maybe if I had a REAL camera, not just my phone...  Personal Photo (obviously...)
Yep!  But there is a problem with my look (and it's not the weird red spot on my knuckle...  what's going on there?)...  Let me zoom in....

See that?  Okay, maybe not...  Personal Photo
 MY RING IS MISSING A MINI STONE!  Um, really?  I LITERALLY went to get my rings checked and cleaned less than a week ago, and a stone falls out.  WTF?  I mean, not the end of the world, since they'll replace it for free, but this is at least the second time I've lost a mini stone right after having them check the ring.  So I'll be ringless for about a week, I guess.  Glad my rings aren't soldered together, though, so I can keep wearing my wedding band!

So, there's the nail update.  Would a toenail update be weird?  I tried something a little different, and am not sure if I love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment