Friday, March 8, 2013

Meanwhile in Dream Land...

We're closing in on 150 days until the wedding, and the occasional dreams have started.  They all seem to involve me forgetting something too.

A couple weeks ago, I dreamt I forgot to arrange transportation.  I also forgot who I was marrying, I think, which is a little weird, and it ended up being an old guy...  But anyway, I got all dressed at my parent's house in my old bedroom, and then realized I had to get to the venue!  So of course, I rode the bus.  A bus that was packed with tourists and people, and there I was in a big white dress.

Like this, except I wasn't anywhere near as happy about it!  Image via Bride.net

Then last night I had a dream about wedding rings.  We somehow forgot to buy them!  For me it wasn't a huge deal, since I had the engagement ring.  Dino said he would just put that back on my finger, and since it is biggish anyway, I didn't really need a wedding band.

A reminder of my beautiful ring!  Personal Image

But Dino didn't have anything for me to slip on his finger during the ring exchange, in the dream.  So I decided he should just make a duct tape ring and we'd use that.

Kind of like this, but in black duct tape.  There are a million pictures of way cooler duct tape rings, though, with flowers and bows!  Image via CutOutAndKeep.net

In high school I made myself a black duct tape ring, so I have a feeling that is where that idea came from, but still weird.

I don't like the idea of forgetting things!  Maybe these dreams are related to the fact that I just put together a very extensive to-do list with every little thing left broken out.  But I don't see the wedding dreams stopping anytime soon...  We still have 5 months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment