Friday, September 28, 2012

Rehearsal Dinner Ideas

I love ice cream.  Especially Molly Moon's ice cream.  Oh, if I could eat their Honey Lavender ice cream every day, I certainly would.  I briefly dreamed about having Molly Moon's come out to our reception with their truck, but quickly realized that wouldn't be very feasible.  The parking lot is not all that close to the reception room, and we're not allowed to have food outside of the room, which would mean everyone would leave the room for ice cream and probably have to eat it outside in the parking lot.  Meh, not a great plan in my mind.  I'm sure we could have them bring ice cream inside, but without the charm of the truck and since we're already planning to have cake AND cookies, it seemed like overkill.

Then I started thinking about the rehearsal dinner, and what we're thinking about doing for that.  Dino and I were talking, and I assured him we would only have people involved at the actual rehearsal, but we agreed that it might be nice to invite out of town guests to a pre-wedding meal, just to get to see people a little more.  That means we might end up with a lot more than we would want to pay for to have a meal in a restaurant, plus if it is nice weather, it would be nice to have the dinner outside at a park or something.

Which brings me back to ice cream!  Seattle has so many fantastic food trucks right now, with amazing food, so it would be great to get a food truck for dinner, and Molly Moon's for dessert, to share with our guests!  This is just my brainstorm, I haven't contacted anyone yet, but I am hoping Dino, his parents, my parents, and anyone else involved loves it too so I can get the ball rolling!  I so want to include the best ice cream ever in our celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment