Tuesday, February 12, 2013

And then there were 4...

Holy cow, apparently this summer is THE TIME to get married!  Who knew?  (Okay, in the Pacific Northwest, Late July through August really is the best weather, so it kind of makes sense...)

I wrote earlier about how we will have two other weddings to go to in the weeks before our wedding, and that recently grew to three!  This is just crazy!  And the timing is perfect - the weekend before our wedding, the weekend before that, and the weekend before that.  So literally, for 4 weekends straight we will be celebrating love and commitment!

This is crazy awesome, and I'm so so happy for all my friends and family that are tying the knot, but it is stressing me out.  I really really really need to get cracking on all the details!  I would love to have everything done and ready for our day before we attend the first wedding, but we'll see...  The first two weddings are out of town, so those weekends are basically spoken for now.

My to-do list is looking mighty long and daunting, but I wouldn't miss these weddings for anything.  And to think, last year I only attended one wedding, and it was as a last minute sub for my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment