Thursday, April 10, 2014

Blog Everyday in April #10

Today the question is: What are your favorite and least favorite household chores?
People have favorite chores?

Just kidding (kind of.  not really.).  I think my "favorite" chore is cooking, if that can be considered a chore.  I enjoy making something, and making something tasty is even better.  I guess another "favorite" chore would probably be laundry because half of the job is done for you (although our machines are in the basement, which makes it a little more difficult, and they are both front loaders that have doors that don't open the right way because of plugs and vents, so it's actually super annoying, so I guess I take that all back.  Plus folding is annoying too).  I also don't mind Swiffer-vac-ing, because it makes a huge difference and is so simple.
Yep.  Like this.  Image via Amazon.com

My least favorite chores are tidying, putting dishes in the dishwasher, and cleaning the tile in the shower.  Oh, and cleaning out old leftovers in the fridge - ugh, that is the most disgusting task, especially when I don't want to do it so I leave them in there for too long and they just get worse and worse.  And pretty much everything else.  I'm a terrible cleaner!

Does anyone have a chore they look forward to?  Do you leave your leftovers in the fridge until they are beyond recognition too?
april

No comments:

Post a Comment