Thursday, April 3, 2014

Blog Everyday in April #3

Today's prompt is: If you knew tomorrow was your last day on Earth what three things would you do?

(I'm assuming here that the "last day on Earth" refers to death and not becoming an astronaut and physically leaving the planet...)
Well, aside from the fact that I'd probably freak out, cry, scream, and generally be unhappy to know that...

1) Tell everyone I love just how much they mean to me.  Especially my mom and husband.
2) Eat the worst possible foods for me, and looooots of them!  If I was going to die anyway, why not?  Cake, cookie, ice cream, bacon cheeseburgers, pizza, Moscow mules, chips, strawberries...
3) Try to write out something meaningful, like what I've learned in my 28 years here, or just record my life story (in more than 300 words!).  It'd be nice to leave something behind once I'm gone, even if it doesn't really mean much in the grand scheme of things.

If I were to become an astronaut, however, it wouldn't be super different, #1 would still be the same!  And maybe a bit of #2, since I don't think you get quite the same quality of foods in space...

Would you do anything in particular if you knew you'd be gone after tomorrow?  Either dead or in outer space!
april

No comments:

Post a Comment