Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Blog Everyday in April #22

I think my answer today might be either in line with, or totally against what I was saying yesterday...  I'm not sure.  What do you hope your life will be like in 3 years?
In three years...  I think I hope to have a kid.  It'll certainly be different!  I hope to either not be working or to be working part time from home.  It's weird, especially since 3 years ago wasn't that much different from now.  I wasn't engaged yet, but ready to be, and I had just quit my job and started my current one.  So to imagine so many big changes in 3 years from now is a little mind boggling.  I imagine we'll either still be living in the same house or be looking for a new, bigger house.  And I hope to have a sweet puppy, and be completely happy in my marriage as well.  But really, the biggest change will be being a mother and having a child (in my imagined future... assuming all goes well!).  So really, I have no idea what it will be like!

It seems like that part of life where everything is changing pretty quickly.  Will your life be relatively the same or completely different in 3 years?
april

No comments:

Post a Comment