Friday, April 25, 2014

Blog Everyday in April #25

Getting gifts is my love language (not really).  Giving gifts, well, I'm terrible at giving gifts.  Today's question is better for me: What is one of the best presents you’ve ever received?
Honestly, the best gift ever was from Christmas 2012.  My then-fiance bought me the coolest gift ever, something I hadn't actually asked for, but something he listened and remembered (which is half of why it is so cool!)...  He gave me a Hot Air Balloon Ride!!!  Okay, so we didn't go then, and we actually still haven't gone, but it was the best gift ever.  My parents decorated my room as a child with hot air balloons, and I think they are so pretty and cool, but have never been on a ride.  So the fact that he remembered me mentioning it, and then went ahead to try to make that happen, well...  it was the best.  Plus I'm still looking forward to the ride, especially since we were so busy last summer with the wedding stuff that we couldn't find a time to go, so now I still have something to look forward to!  I will be taking SO many pictures too.

That's going to be us, in that little basket!  Photo via GoMighty.com

What great gifts have you received?  I probably could also have talked about my engagement ring, or my Emily C necklace from my friends, or even the alcohol and chocolates from a friend the other day after hearing about my mom.  Pretty lucky!
april

No comments:

Post a Comment