Monday, April 7, 2014

Blog Everyday in April #7

Today we're talking about our good qualities!  Tell me 3 things you like about yourself. Let’s all brag a bit about ourselves.
Laughing is the best!  Photo by Jenny GG

1) Loyalty.  I think I'm a pretty fiercely loyal person.  If you're my friend, I will watch out for you.
2) Laughter/Humor.  I laugh SO easily!  Drop of the hat, I'm laughing.  I never really realized it until my husband pointed it out, but I love that I laugh easily!  It makes me feel like I don't take life too seriously most of the time, and that I am enjoying everything.  I laugh at really stupid jokes too, so if you want to feel like you're funny, I am good at making you feel that way!
3) Efficient.  One quality that I always bring up in job interviews and is so so true, is my efficiency.  I am quick, man.  I like the puzzle of trying to figure out the best/fastest way to do things.  Especially tedious tasks.  I used to make several copies of binders for work, and I would get it down to a science and finish long before expected.  My parents even say that if a job is advertised as at least 50 hours a week, there is no way I'll take more than 40.  So there's that!

Kind of weird qualities to be proud of, but I love it!  Maybe uniqueness is another quality I like about myself...  Okay, it definitely is.

What makes you awesome?
april

No comments:

Post a Comment