Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Blog Everyday in April #23

I'm not sure I like the negative slant, but here we go! What are your top three worst traits?
  1. I have a terrible habit of picking on things.  Most notably, the skin on my face.  I can't restrain myself!  But I also pick on labels, my nail polish, and basically anything possible.  It's awful, and I've tried to stop, but can't seem to leave things alone!
  2. Procrastination is another bad habit.  I tend to put off things until the last possible second, even stupid things like filing.  Stuff I know would take only a couple minutes.  I need to work on becoming better at this.  I will say that I am good at hitting deadlines and working quickly and efficiently, so it isn't always a huge problem, but still needs to change.
  3. I've never been good at perseverance.  I give up sometimes, fairly quickly.  When I used to play the saxophone in school, I hardly ever practiced!  I have this weird mindset where if it doesn't come easily to me, it's not worth it.  Totally not true, and I have gotten slightly better about it, but still find myself gravitating towards things I know I can do or letting things go that I fail at.  
Can you relate?  I need to think of some positive things now so I'm not too down on myself!
april

No comments:

Post a Comment