Sunday, April 13, 2014

Blog Everyday in April #13

Do you have any tattoos? If so where and what of?
I do not have any tattoos.  I've always kind of wanted some.  First I wanted the southern cross because I loved stars and Australia.  Then I wanted a dragonfly, because it is the state insect of Washington, and I went to one of the schools that worked to make it the state insect.  I also would like a hot air balloon and an owl.

My biggest hold up is where to get them.  I don't want them too obvious, I don't want them to be on my flab, and I don't want it to hurt too much!  I also am nervous about choosing an artist to put something so permanent on me.  And Dino isn't thrilled by the idea, so it doesn't make me want to rush out and get them.

I do think it would be cool to get a tattoo someday, but I'm not too concerned.  If I don't?  No worries!

Do you have a great tattoo artist you keep going to?  Are you addicted to them?  It sounds like it's easy to get a lot of tattoos!
april

No comments:

Post a Comment