Sunday, April 20, 2014

Blog Everyday in April #20

Hmm, lots of different ways to go with this one...  Describe your perfect day
First of all, it'd be a nice 60° when I woke up naturally at 9am, only to get up to about 77­° at the highest temperature of the day, and wouldn't get below 60° at night...  And it would be clear skies and sunny all day long!  Yes, weather is the #1 factor in my perfect day, I'm a Washingtonian, and a dreary day would put a damper on an otherwise perfect day!

So I'd wake up at 9, roll out of bed and take a nice shower.  Someone would do my hair and makeup so I wouldn't have to think about it, and I would get a Grande Cafe Vanilla Frappuccino Light brought to me while it was being done.  Then Dino and I would go to Portage Bay Cafe for breakfast, where I would get a corned beef hash or biscuits and gravy (or something similar that was seasonal on their menu).

From there, we would go to Pike Place Market, where it would miraculously not be very crowded, and I wouldn't have to rage as people meander and stop suddenly in my path...  We'd get some Hum Bao and take it down to the waterfront, and sit and enjoy the sun and view.  Then we'd ride the Great Wheel (because we haven't yet!), then go to the aquarium.

Photo via dazzlingplaces.com

After that, we'd head home, to sit outside and drink some margaritas or bud light limes or white wine (depending on the mood).  Probably would turn on some music, maybe grab some snacks.

Once we got hungry again (hmmm...  might take awhile after all the snacking) we'd get dressed up and go to Five Bistro or Purple or somewhere nice (but not too crazy nice) to enjoy a nice, long dinner.  Afterwards, there would magically be cake or some kind of dessert at home that we could enjoy, while watching a good new movie that we've been excited to see.

Then we'd be in bed by like, 11.  Lovely day!

Would your day be kind of boringly nice like mine, or would your perfect day involve adventures or travelling?  It would be nice to be at a warm beach too, on the perfect day.  
april

No comments:

Post a Comment