Thursday, April 24, 2014

Blog Everyday in April #24

Um... Share your blog with us and let us know why you started blogging.
Well, here it is!  I started blogging to kind of distract myself while thinking about weddings and getting married, but not actually being engaged.  Then I had a goal of becoming a Weddingbee blogger, since I'd been reading that site for years and wanted to contribute.  That didn't work out, and now I'm blogging because it is fun, interesting, and I keep seeing other blogs hiring that want to see your past blogging experience, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try to keep it up.

Not thrilling, but hey!  I'm learning as I go, and trying to improve my writing style.  I need to work on editing (related to my post on worst traits, along with non-perseverance I've never been good at revising work.  I used to snap at my poor mom if she tried to help me with school work, and almost always thought my first draft was perfectly fine...  And now I still do that!), and want to work on incorporating more pictures, but mostly I'm just enjoying writing more often.

Share your blog with me!  I'd love to read more blogs!
april

No comments:

Post a Comment