Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Blog Everyday in April #29

Today the prompt is to write a letter to your readers

Dear hypothetical readers,
Who are you?  Do you exist?

Anyway, I'm writing today to say thanks and I'm sorry for the infrequent content!  I'm trying to be more consistent, and to add more photos to make it more exciting.

What would you like to see more of?  I will also try not to ramble quite as much.

I am not fully committed to this whole blog thing.  It makes me a little uncomfortable to think about strangers reading about my thoughts and life.  But I love reading about others' lives, so I'm just throwing my voice out into the void of the internet as well.

I'm hoping as my life changes, this space will too.  Once I have kids and all that jazz, it will be nice to direct people I know to the blog space to see updates, rather than spamming them on social media.  But I hope that doesn't cause you to desert me (whoever you are)!

Please keep in touch, and leave me a comment now and again.

Love,
Cara
april

No comments:

Post a Comment